Fajitas have never been more doable. This sheet pan meal cooks in just 10 minutes. The only thing easier than making it is the cleanup.
Serving Size: 2 tortillas + 1 cup chicken & vegetable mixture (290g total, 204g for chicken/veggies)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 456 calories / 51g carbs / 32g protein / 14g fat
- 1 pound (454g) boneless, skinless chicken breast (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 large red bell pepper (145g) (sliced)
- 1 medium yellow pepper (125g) (sliced)
- ½ large (115g) red onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fajita seasoning blend
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8, 8-inch flour tortillas (344g)
Optional garnishes: avocado slices, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a gallon size zip top bag, add all ingredients except tortillas. Shake well until everything is well coated. Pour onto the sheet pan and spread into one even layer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through to 165 degrees F..
- Serve with chicken and vegetables with tortillas.
- Top with sliced avocados, green onions, cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese, or a favorite salsa (macros not included)
- Meal prep tips: chop the chicken and vegetables; make the marinade ahead of time.
- Consider using a 1-ounce fajita seasoning packet like “Simply Organic” or “Old El Paso” if a premade seasoning is not already in your spice cabinet. Depending on the brand of seasoning used, the amount of salt may need to be adjusted.