Roasted Skirt Steak and Baby Potatoes is the perfect intimate meal for Valentine’s Day dinner! Impressing your special someone is easy with this sheet pan meal.
Serving Size: 3 oz (85g) steak and 3.75 oz (106g) potatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 24.5g carbs / 25g protein / 18g fat / 362 calories
- 1 pound (454g) tricolor baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (14g) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound (454g) uncooked skirt steak
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add the baby potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper and toss well.
- Place the skirt steak on the baking sheet and season well with salt and pepper. Surround it with the baby potatoes and sprigs of rosemary.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring the potatoes occasionally.
- If you prefer rare or medium rare steak, check the meat after 15-20 minutes of cooking. If you take the steak out early, place the potatoes back in the oven for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Let the steak rest, covered, for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- You can also season the steak with steak seasoning or any all-purpose seasoning of your choice!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.