This simple but satisfying recipe features frozen strawberries and yogurt for a creamy smoothie inspired by strawberries and cream.
Servings: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 smoothie (646g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 460 calories / 52g carbs / 44g protein / 6g fat
- 1 cup (221g) frozen whole strawberries
- 1 5.3-ounce container (150g) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (244g) 2% milk
- 1 scoop (31g) “Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey”, vanilla ice cream flavor
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately.
- This recipe can be made dairy-free by using equal amounts of soy yogurt, unsweetened non-dairy milk, and plant-based protein powder. The nutrition facts will differ with dairy-free swaps.
- Strawberry yogurt can be used in place of vanilla Greek yogurt for a stronger strawberry flavor.
- If using fresh strawberries in place of frozen, add 2-3 ice cubes for a colder smoothie.
- To increase fat, 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds or chia seeds can be added. Macros not included)