This flavorful high protein plant-based meal comes together in 10 minutes! The secret? Black bean pasta. Tossed in Thai peanut sauce with fresh veggies for an extra crunch, this dish is slightly spicy and slightly sweet. With 30 grams of protein per serving, this pasta swap is an easy win.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 326 calories / 45g carbs / 30.5g protein / 7g fat
- 2oz (56g) uncooked “Explore Cuisine” black bean spaghetti
- ½ cup (68g) thinly sliced bell peppers (about ½ pepper)
- ¼ cup (28g) grated carrots
- ¼ cup (53g) thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup (37g) “San-J” gluten-free Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium (15g) green onion (chopped)
Optional: 1 sprig fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Add the grated carrots, red onion, and bell pepper to a skillet and cook over medium-high heat until the veggies are barely tender (about 5 minutes.) Add the peanut sauce to the pan and heat through.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and veggies and sprinkle with chopped green onions and cilantro (if using).
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.