This simple turkey avocado wrap is a great lunch staple that comes together in just five minutes with no cooking required.
Serving Size: 1 wrap (244g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 270 calories / 30g carb / 19g pro / 8.5g fat
- 1 “Mission” 8-inch original whole wheat tortilla (45g)
- ¼ small (25g) avocado (mashed)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey (84g)
- 2 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 small ripe tomato (sliced)
- 4 dill pickle chips
- Lay the tortilla flat and spread avocado evenly all over the top. Top with mustard.
- Place the sliced turkey next, in one even layer. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickles.
- Roll the tortilla and slice in half to serve. Enjoy!
- Use any wrap or tortilla but know that macros will vary across brands.