This simple burger is the perfect macro-balanced meal for summer barbecues, family get togethers, or a last minute weeknight dinner. Pair with your favorite burger toppings (grilled onions or avocado, anyone?) and make it your own. All in 30 minutes or less, too!
Serving Size: 1 burger
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 338 calories / 28.5g carbs / 28.5g protein / 11g fat
- 1 “Jennie-O” (112g) all-natural turkey burger patty
- 1 “Pepperidge Farm” (43g) whole wheat hamburger bun
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 Romaine lettuce leaf (6g)
- 1 slice (20g) tomato
- 1 slice (8g) red onion
- Cook burger patty per package instructions. Assemble your burger as desired. Enjoy!
- Other topping ideas are: pickles, sliced avocado, BBQ sauce, cheese, spinach, cole slaw, grilled onions, or bacon.
- To make gluten-free substitute the whole wheat hamburger bun for a “Udi’s” gluten-free classic hamburger bun. Macros: 398 calories / 38.5g carbs / 26.5g protein / 14.5g fat.