1. Drink 1oz of water per pound of body weight starting 4 days prior to the event.
2. Force yourself to consume calories, even in liquid form to sustain energy.
3. Eat starchy carbs (rice, potatoes, etc) pre-workout.
4. Get 30-80g carbs within 15-35 minutes post workout.
5. Plan for a refeed day the day of to keep energy high and recovery on point
6. Spread your protein evenly throughout the day. Protein powder is great!
7. Eat simple carbs (gatorade, fruit, ect.) post workout.
8. Avoid any foods you aren’t used to, including using a new pre-workout.
9. Plan ahead and pack a cooler. Bring plenty of foods and liquids
10. Eat most carbs pre and post workout. Snack on protein and fats between events.
11. Drink liquid carbs (gatorade, vitargo, etc.) within 45 minutes post workout.
12. Avoid alcohol consumption within 4 days of the first event.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.