These 6 benefits will make you want to start counting macros today!
1. You will be more likely to stick to your diet. With no food restrictions, you can make room for those special indulgences and still reach your health and fitness goals.
2. You can still go out with friends and enjoy a meal. Being on a strict diet and having a social life can be difficult, if not impossible. Plan ahead for a night out with friends, good food and some drinks and you don’t have to fall “off the wagon”!
3. Meal prep doesn’t take as much time. Traditional dieters can spend hours each week prepping meals. With nothing off limits, there’s more flexibility in what you can eat and it takes less time to prepare!
4. You will become more educated about food. As you track, you learn about the nutritional content of your food and it may surprise you to learn what little nutritional value some foods contain. While you may not track your daily diet for life, learning how to make better food choices is a valuable tool!
5. Improved performance. Getting the right amount of each macronutrient in your diet can have a significant impact on your energy in the gym and out of the gym
6. It works! Science and many success stories show that counting macros works. When done right, you can achieve weight loss or muscle gain goals.
With all the benefits of counting macros, it really doesn’t make sense to try anything else. You can enjoy food throughout your life with a macro counting lifestyle!